Friday, March 14, 2014

fff vol 107

Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:



Stayed tuned, on April 6th she will be gracing us with a behind the scenes interview!



Please can I move in?







Get in my belly!


Yes, please


Tee shirt of the week:


Great new shirt from Threadless


Random find of the week:


I love this. if I was still a teenage girl. this would be the poster hanging on my door to my bedroom.


The end of another week. We got hammered here with snow this week again. Teusday it was 45 and starting to melt..Wedesday..18 more inches of snow and below zero. Welcome to New York! When will Spring come?!

This weekend we are going to be working on our "set design" for our markets. the mister has some great ideas. I'm excited to have a totally new look to our vendor space along with lots of new products. The deodorant labels are almost finished (just need to make the 2nd one for the men's line) and get those ordered this weekend. Then gotta work on packaging for my mens line. It's so crazy how you go into the winter thinking you have all the time in the world. Then all of the sudden its mif March and you have no clue where the time went!

Hope everyone is well and if you are living in the North have shoveled yourselves out (hopefully) for the last time this year!