Friday, December 13, 2013

fff vol 94

Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:


Cutest tights ever!



Please can I move in?



Norway here I come..



Get in my belly!


Every day is a good day for pie..


Tee shirt Jacket of the week:


Cutest little vest jacket in the world..I must own this!


So, I had every intension of getting back to blogging with REAL, solid posts this week...then..I got sick. And I mean SICK.

It started when I came home from work last Thursday and I knew a sore throat was coming on..little did I know that a week later I would still have swollen glands, the cough from hell, sore throat, running nose..ear aches ..you name it. It was/is horrible and totally draining. I even missed my market I was supposed to sell at last Saturday. It was a bummer of a week..and still one day left of work. Im feeling a bit better now, except for the fact that when I cough it now makes me ..umm.. toss everything in my belly. Ugh, I can't win. Just hoping this is the final stage of this death plague and that I can be better and make it to the market Im supposed to sell at this Saturday.

We'll see.. how is everyone else? It's too early in the season for me to already have the plague - this is usually a febuary-march sickness I get. Hope it doesn't come back - I've had more than enough of it for one season! Hope everyone is wearing their doctor masks and warding the plague off.