Wednesday, October 23, 2013

wiw vol 40 The Decent


2005 - R - 99 minutes

Storyline

A woman goes on vacation with her friends after her husband and daughter encounter a tragic accident. One year later she goes hiking with her friends and they get trapped in the cave. With a lack of supply, they struggle to survive and they meet strange blood thirsty creatures. 


This movie was super creepy. It doesn't help that I have extreme claustrophobia. I almost wanted to start to hyperventilate in some parts of the movie. But I think the worst and scariest part was the first time you saw what is down there with them. I jumped right out of my seat. I watched this movie without knowing anything about it quite a few years ago. When I realized it was a horror movie I was that much more excited to be watching it, but seriously, it's creepy and definitely a must see horror movie if you have missed it in the past.