Friday, September 27, 2013

fff vol 84

Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:


Lately the mister and I have been obsessed with watching Columbo and Quincy. I get so excited and we love laughing and making fun of the silly outfits and "one more thing". I never had watched either show(they were on before my time) but I'm sure they must have been on reruns somewhere. But gotta love streaming NetFlix to allow us to watch all these tv greats. 




Please can I move in?




I'm in love with this kitchen and it basically almost exact to what the mister and I envisioned for our renovations. The kitchen is going to be the last on the list. But I'm hoping that within this upcoming year, all the rooms are able to get completed. So excited to get back on track with the renovations.


Get in my belly!



Pumpkin doughnuts..I've been craving doughnuts and cider....thats when you know its Fall.


Tee shirt of the week:



Another Threadless great.


Weekend plans.. market for Saturday and hopefully another adventure with the girls on Sunday. They absolutely love adventuring and I want to get as many in as I can while the weather is perfect. Its supposed to be a gorgeous weekend, mid 60's and sunny so we will have to go somewhere to let them explore. 

Not too much is going on. The markets have been slowing down. I'm hoping they will pick up a little as people begin to think about Christmas presents. The Thursday market only has two more weeks and the Saturday market we are currently in runs through the first Saturday of November. I'm not sure what we will do over the winter. I am already booked for a Saturday to do a market for the holidays and then a weekend in December I am doing a holiday show called "Indie Garage Sale"- so hopefully both of those will be good outcomes. I need to get a good stock as I have a 4 week curing time for my soaps, so everything will have to made over the next month for them to be ready in time.

Its so bizarre to think its already going to be October next week. This year has flown by, especially this summer. 

So what is everyone doing this weekend? Going anywhere special? Any adventures?