Thursday, September 12, 2013

been a little mia..


Maybe you noticed..maybe you didn't. But I've been a bit MIA for a while from blogging land. The old saying.. "If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all" is what I'm living by lately. I do not want to rant an rave about problems and make this a negative space. I just wanted to put something up that I have not abandoned you..I just may not show a real presence around these parts for a little bit. I actually feel like I havent really shared anything meaningful in quite a while. 

So I just wanted to thank you all for waiting around until I figure out how to change my current attitude toward life in general! haha I think sometimes you just get to that breaking point. Everything lines up within all facets of your life and you just can't figure out how to smile through it all anymore. Things seem to be just making me down right angry lately. And thats not me. That's not who I like to be. 

But when you wake up and just "feel" angry for no real reason, you know something has to change. I'm just trying to figure out what that something is right now. Because I want to be happy. I want to look at the positive side of life on every occasion. That is my goal, that is what I'm striving for. 

So please excuse me for a little bit while I try to find that within  myself.

(ps I will still post my Sunday interviews - that is when people actually get them back to me on time! and will still do my fridays favorites if I muster it up..just sayin - don't expect anything exciting or interesting about my going ons for a couple weeks. just need a little mental break from life, love ya all xx)