Friday, August 30, 2013

fff vol 80

Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:



Words cannot express how much I love this print!


Please can I move in?



If I wanted to move to a city..this would be my dream house..



Get in my belly!


The mister's favorite cake is my mom's carrot cake that she makes for his birthday every year. But this year I might just have to test out this recipe and have a "cake off"


Tee shirt of the week:


I would have expected this be organic cotton for the price, a tad pricey for a kids shirt thats not organic but super cute and hand made in the US.


This weekend marks the start of my vacation (yes another vacation!) I'm so excited because we have lots of day adventures planned with the girls. I will also be able to go to next weeks Thursday market. Then next Saturday we head out to Massachusetts to hang out with Kevin's family. 

Should be a jam packed awesome week! What are you all up to?