Wednesday, May 29, 2013

wiw Arrested Development

Streaming Netflix 
Season Four - Netflix Exclusive

Storyline

Michael Bluth, a widower with a 13-year-old son, named George-Michael, is forced to keep his large and dysfunctional family together after his father is arrested for shifty accounting practices at the family-owned conglomerate and the Bluth family assets are frozen, making each member of the eccentric family panic. Michael's snobbish mother, Lucille, finds herself living alone in a penthouse without the financial means to maintain it, while Michael's two brothers, GOB and Buster, and his sister Lindsay with her husband Tobias and her daughter Maeby also find themselves having to recreate their lifestyles to fit their new financial status.



Like many of you, the mister and I love Arrested Development. We even watched the entire first three seasons again this past week (he watched all of them - I watched most of them) in anticipation for the Netflix Season Four to come out this past Sunday.

I thought that once we started watching it, it would turn into a marathon of watching the entire forth season. Instead, it left me not so excited. My face was a little bit like "meh?" I'm not sure if there was so much anticipation I built it up to be something more? Or maybe it will get better? We have already watched quite a few of the episodes and while there are a few funny parts, to me, it's not a good as the first three seasons.

What are your thoughts? Have you watched it? (did you watch the entire thing, marathon style on Sunday?) Does it get better? Right now I'm left a little unimpressed. Please don't be upset if you are a complete die hard fan. I'm just not feeling it yet. The mister has told me to just wait and that maybe it will get better...but as of right now..I'm still at "meh?" phase.