Friday, May 24, 2013

fff vol 67


Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:


I would love these for our garden.


Please can I move in?


This kitchen would be so amazing. I picture it attached to this small little make-shift cabin in the woods, surrounded by gardens. Or maybe I'm just describing my dream house 


Get in my belly!



It's the start of cookout season. I would love to see one of these at one of the cookouts I find myself at this summer!

Tee shirt of the week:


Another Zenthreads shirt..this time showing the love for my home state New York.


We are up to the forth week of the market, crazy how fast time goes. But I cannot express to you all how much I love my Saturdays, my time relaxing at the market, smelling yummy foods all around me, meeting new friends, laughing with my husband and experiencing and being apart of one of the nicest farmer's markets I've ever seen. 

After our market, my brother is home from DC for the weekend, so we are having a cookout. Fingers crossed the rain holds off. The weather keeps changing; sunny, overcast, rainy, cool..who knows..time will tell.

What plans do you all have? Any cookouts or parties for the long weekend? Ah yes, a long weekend! I definitely have been in need of a three day weekend and a day to possibly sleep in.