Friday, March 22, 2013

fff vol 58


Favorite finds from the past week:


Etsy find of the week:






For as much as I bake and how organized I usually am you would think I would have an amazing recipe card box all neat and organized. When the truth is I have recipes written down all over the place. Tucked here and there. On various piece of scrap paper. Shoved in the fronts of cook books, in a little bucket, in a plastic bag you name it they are everywhere! I've always searched for a great little recipe tin box, but never end up buying them when I come across them in vintage shops. I think it needs to be a definite goal of mine to get all if my grammas recipes and mine in one place and organized!


Please can I move in?


I love this amazing Swiss house. I would love to wake up to see my awesome garden right outside my window each morning.

Get in my belly!



I remember when I was little, my mom used to make these for us and give us a scoop of vanilla ice cream. So good and so easy to make. I haven't baked too much the past few weeks. I did however make some chocolate chip cookies from a new recipe on Monday night..they were just "meh". Everyone thinks they have the "perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe but they never do (haha) I think I'm just going to stick with my recipe I've been using for the past few years. It's perfect for me and what I like. Don't fix what ain't broken type deal.

Tee shirt Dress of the week:



I want this dress. Nothing else to say about that.

This weekend plans; Farmer's market and working on my shop - I have a few new soaps to debut as well as my minis to be working on. 

What do you all have in store?