Sunday, April 01, 2012

Meet the lovlies..


Meet my sponsors for April! 

I have lots of lovely ladies showing their support for my blog this month, please share some love and go check them out.. 

Sarah Rooftops: Your new favourite blog! Starting the moment you click this link. 





My name is Rachel Pruett and I have a hand embroidered and vintage inspired jewelry line called Poppy and Fern. I live with my husband, sweet rescue dog, Tootie, and cuddly cat, Meeka in Austin, Texas. I have been a pre-k teacher for five years, but will be following my passion to create lovely lil things using my two hands starting April 2nd. I am so excited!!! Expect to see more beautifully whimsical jewelry and wall wear pieces in the coming months.
Etsy   /  Facebook




Hey! I'm Jessica, from My Love is Growing. I love making unwanted things look pretty and functional again. Last August, my husband and I purchased our first house, an 84-year old charmer that needed a little bit of love. Right now we're working on renovating it into the perfect starter home. Follow us as we tear down walls, change out light fixtures, pick paint colours, install cabinets, well pretty much anything relating to a renovation... We're learning a lot as we go and love sharing our story with you!
Twitter /  Blog /  Pinterest






Hi! I’m Miki, an Argentine girl who moved to California for love. I’m a dreamer, an incurable wallflower, a crazy cat lady, an indie music lover. I’m in a constant search for animal-patterned clothes and colorful objects. I enjoy leaving positive messages in public places for strangers to find and volunteering at the library. Welcome to my little world!



Working, crafting, being a mom, working! Growing up is an adventure, and these are my diary stories.
 Blog / Etsy




  I'm Heather. A crafter, vintage lover, mother, gardener, baker & rebel rouser. I tend to have blogger ADD & will post just about anything that crosses my mind. Come visit for DIY's, pretty pictures and my fabulous wit. 






Etsyspot is a daily selection of vintage and retro items from Etsy. lt´s colourful, easygoing but most of all about promoting good vintage. Also featured is a weekly interview and a guest curated treasury list .





Oh hai! My name is Marlous and I'm the owner of missmarielouise.com. I'm a Dutch, crafty and vintage loving girl and I love to make things with crochet and felt. I hope to start my etsy shop this year and I'm so excited about it! I love getting to know other crafty girls from around the world, so if you stop by at my blog, please leave a message so I can say hi back to you :-)