Thursday, February 23, 2012

date adventure for tomorrow..

I'm getting super excited for mister and I to go on our "date tomorrow" It's like Christmas Eve for me. We are heading out in the am to go HERE. We've only gone one other time before when we went on our adventure to pick up my amazing 10$ Craigslist table find for my studio. We spent well over 3 hours and actually rushed through some spots. So tomorrow we have no time limit .. just antiquing adventures. Last time I went I got my Bob's Big Boy and mt Hopalong Cassidy 1954 lunchbox!


These are some current pictures they have on their site. They have rooms and rooms and rows and rows of glass displays - then other areas of open displays. With over 1000 vendors, I'm sure to find something. 

Lots of photos and fun to be had tomorrow. Yay for long 3 day weekends! Shop update will also be this weekend. Good stuff I promise you will not be disappointed!